Small blisters in the throat, painful, got after having oral sex. Is it STD? Treatment?

Please help me, I am really worried I may have caught something from a man. I have had fever for three days, started with a slight sore throat 5 days ago (and drinking didn t help) Now my throat is so painful it hurts to drink or swallow anything, really hot (sweating) and then cold and when I don t take pain killers I have the worst headache . I have not noticed these red/white bumps on the back of my throat (about just smaller than a Smint) I had sex with someone last thurday, included oral and anal, at one point he took the condom off and proceeded to anal even though I didn t want to...he finished there and now I m terrified, he said he gets blood tests and has nothing which seems genuine because he was very drunk and it didn t seem like a lie but you never know..and he s been to thailand (high prostitution) . ALSO a few days later I kissed him but he told me that he was sick (from partying and hanging round new people etc) and he was coughing a bit, so do you think maybe I just have that? I know I was stupid, drunk and slightly depressed...but If something is seriously wrong with me I fear I might go back into serious depression or become suicidal again (depression for 2-3 years) Please help me, I m alone and not in my country of origin..I feel like I have no one to talk to, I will get tests done as soon as I can. Thank you all so very much.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012