Small blister under foot, itching, growing in size, yellow liquid on popping. Cure?

I recently developed a small blister on the bottom of my foot after wearing flip flops to walk around on my college campus. ( I thought this was the reason why.) I rubbed it a little, but mostly just left it alone. It didn t really hurt. But, then last night it started to itch like crazy, and when I touched it I realized that it had grown to about the size of a large pea (it had just been a tiny bubble before that.) I popped it with a sterilized pin and a yellowish clear liquid came out, then I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol . Today it still itches and hurts a little.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012