Small blister filled with water appeared on face, advised Herpikind, Aziderm, still spreading. What to do ?

sir i day a small blister sort of appeared on my face then the water inside it came out in few hours and it became a red spot .then it increased a bit more. it appeared on three places; i went to a dermatologist and he gave me med :herpikind 200,aziderm cream20, sofradex,azithermal 500; for 3 days i felt like it was recovering but then yesterday night again one blister came out and today morning another wat shud i do??
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012