Small bleeding fibroid and poly-cystic ovaries. Go for surgery?

Hi, this is Gay am 29-year-old and also am trying for my baby in past two consult my gyne and she treat me well and finally she said that u have small seedling fibroid in left horn and ovaries shocked regarding this result and am confused about next stage....and my doubt is this dangerous or non dangerous.... we need to take surgery for seedling wat is the good solutions for small seedling fibroid in left horn and ovaries polycystic.......plz do needful
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012