Small black lump in penis, skin tear on removal. Cause of worry?

hello, I m 18 years old.Male. All my life I ve had this black small pebble in my penis s visible and looks like it could be taken i recently took it out.and some skin tear happened...but anyways it came off...and i got very scared that i might have did something i wasn t supposed to...this pebble was adjacent to the top view of my penis
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had probably a sebaceous cyst on shaft of the penis which you attempted to remove and resulted in to injury to skin.

Please consult qualified surgeon to have inspection of the wound and to confirm whether you have excised it completely or not.

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily.

Ensure to wash and clean the wound and apply topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporine twice daily,