Small ball felt in 7 month old's neck. Have seasonal allergies. What it might be?

I felt a small ball the size of a dime on my 7 month old son s neck , the area where you would check for a pulse on someone, but on the right side instead of the left. I m taking him to his pediatrician tomorrow but as a mom I would like some kind of information on what it might be. He does have seasonal allergies and had a.small cold last week but it doesn t seem like where his nodes would be. Please help. Oh and BTW...It s not visible you can only feel it.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Hello Kat,
Welcome here on hcm.
You are advice to visit your gp for clinical examination inplace moving in the sky presuming so many thing with worries.