Small bald spot on top of head for 6 yr old, feels itchy. Why this sudden occurance ?

Just noticed a small bald spot on top of my 6 year old daughters head. it looks like their might have been a scab thier and she informed me her head felt itchy. It just kind of took me back seeing it. it is right in the middle of the top of her head as her hair is usually pulled back I am not quite sure how long its been there. Will be making a doctors appointment in the morning just wondering if their is any explaination for this sudden occurance. thanks, AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012