Small appetite, loss of weight. Taken respiridone. Renal and diabetic clinic appointment. Suggest?

my daughter is 16 and has no apitite and just eats very small amounts of food and has lost alot of weight she now weighs just under 7 stone she is on medication respiridone 0.5mg anf 40mg fluoxitine she has a appointment at the renal and diabetic clinic on 4 march at our local hospital what would they we looking for thanks lorraine
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Diabetologist 's  Response
DEAR SIR/MADAM

THE MEDICATION THAT IS CURRENTLY MENTIONED DO CAUSE LOSS OF APPETITE WHEN TAKEN FOR A LONG TIME.. BUT THE REASON FOR PRESCRIBING THESE TABLETS HAS NOT BEEN MENTIONED. ITS BETTER TO REVIEW WITH THE PSYCHIATRIST FIRST RATHER THAN RENAL AND DIABETIC CLINIC.