Small amount of blood in sputum. Phlegm test shows infection. Treatment options?

i am 37 years old from past 2 days if i spit a small amount of blood is found in my phlem. Previously last 6 months before the same was there for more than 2 months but only in the morning. when i consulted doctor they took phlem test and found i am having infection and gave medicine and it was cleared but now from past 2 days i am finding again but now whenever i soit phlem i am finding a small blood spot in my phlem.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012