Small acid burn on the chest, turned into keloid, advised to take tricort injection. Will it be cured? Scars?

hi..i am a female 23+ year old..i had a small acid burn(nitric acid +ammonium molybdate) on top my chest accidently...which gradually turned into a kelloid almost 4years back. Recently i consulted a Dr. who advised me to apply diplene cream with leucoplast. As there was no improvement after a month, my Dr said that tricort 10 injection would be required after every 14 days. My query is ,will it be really getting cure, and if even if it get cured will the mark of it get removed too? if not..what should be done for it.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012