Small Lump in Breast deep Inside. Will it affect pregnancy and breast feeding ?

I am male 27 married last 4 months before & my wife is 22 now. When I did some sexual arousal to my wife I have noticed in her left chest a small lump which is round in shape & moving some 1 - 1.50 cms on both direction. I have asked her about it then she told that for last 4-years she is feeling that. But the lump is not in breast hanging portion. It is rightly located deep inside near the bone area. She also told, there is no pain on that area. I checked with her is there is any small lumps near her under arm area. But she replied that there is no lumps expect that one. In future is there is any problem for her pregnancy & breastfeeding due to this small lump? Also I am going to shift her to aboard nearly next month. As a procedure she has to undergo chest X-ray test & blood…As a result in X-Ray test whether this small lump will appear in her X-ray sheet or not?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Sep 2011