Small HPV warts that have spread from hands to face, are extremely itchy, no relief with Metroderm. Effective treatment?

Hi You are doing a great work in helping people. I have small HPV warts in my face since last October, that provokes hard itching, it has been a struggle not to scratch that parts where the warts are, bu they are spreading. They came from my right hand and somehow managed to reach my face. I am using Metroderm, it helps but does not solve this problem. Is there any good treatment to solve this situation? Roy, Portugal
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012