Small Dirt like substance when I wipe ?

When I wipe I see this brown dirt looking stuff from some reason even though I just got off my period about 3 days ago. Then sometimes when I try wipe some more I see a tiny speck of blood . When I shower daily it seems to go away it s just when I use he restroom. What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
It happens that hormonal disturbance can present like this.I advise you to visit your gynecologist and get examined.Brown discharge denotes source of bleeding as past bleed.You should get an Ultrasound done to check if any abnormality in your internal organs.