Smacking gums, loud sound, unable to bear this sound. Cause of concern?

Okay so I know this is kinda stupid but earlier today in the car my mother wouldn t stop smacking her gum REALLY loudly and I started tearing up and twitching with her every chew. When we got home I ran out of the car and into the house then I burst out in uncontrollable sobs. My sister thinks I m being melodramatic. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
take voice rest and use soda glycerine ear drops I recommend to have a proper clinical examination.
Hope it helps
Wishing a speedy recovery
Dr imran