Smacked the head. No bump. Pressure in head. Bouts of pins and needles in hands and feet. Recommendations

Hi. 3 days ago I smacked the top of my head on the corner of my freezer. No bump formed but I did ice it. The next night I felt really mentally out of it. Granted it was late and I was working on 3 hours sleep from the night before so I'm sure that had something to do with it as well. The concussion was Tuesday around 5 pm. Well around Thursday 10 am I started feeling pressure in my head. Not a bad headache but it was there and pressure in my head, specifically ears was apparent. I made a doc apt for Thursday a 5pm. My doctor looked in my eyes as well as made me track a pen. He said both seemed fine. Well not long after I got home I started having bouts of light pins and needles all over but minly in hands and feet. That along with having a horrible time sleeping and a slightly elevated annoyance to certain sounds has me think I had a concussion even though I never got nuseaus or dizzy. What do you think it is and what should I do about it? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013