Slurring of speech, stuttering, headaches, lower back pain. History of bronchitis and HBV. Advice?

Symptoms: slurring of speech, stuttering (occasionally), basically just mixing words together, headaches (for years daily), joints pop when I barely move, lower back pain, sharp random pain in random places on my body for a short period of time, ear drainage, sharp ear pain, tooth aches, extreme fatigue. I'm 14, female, not secually active, never had a child, pretty healthy. I don't know what's wrong with me. I had bronchitis last summer. Then just a whole ago found out I had EBV and was in the last stage of it. Apparently I should be over it by now. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013