Slurred speech, muscle cramp, swollen tongue. Taking pravastatin and hydroclorathized. Suggestions?

I am taking 2 medicines,one is Pravastatin and hydroclorathized and am experiencing these symptoms. Slurred speech, muscle cramping in the upper body and neck, swollen tongue. I have been watching my diet, eating more fruit and vegies. I excerise daily. My age is 67. I have had a stint put in in the year of 2011. My Dr took me off from the pervious generic brand of Lipitor {atorvastatin} and tried Pravastin and I still have the symptons.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013