Slurred speech. Microvascular chronic white matter ischemic changes. Can it be cured?

hi i am ravindra my mother age of 45 yrs have 1)acute nonhemorrhagic infarct in the temporo parietal region involving posterior part of the perislyvian region 2)old nonhemorghagic in the fronto -temoro parietal region 3)old infart with gliosis in the left frontal region 4)mild microvascular chronic white matter ischemic chnages in the bilateral frontoparietal region due to this she have slurred speech plz advice is it can be cured 100% by medicine or it needs surgery and is thier any possibility of paralysis in fututre? plz advice
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012