Slurred speech. Had HIDA scan. Frenic nerves inflammation, inflammed gallbladder. Suggest?

My husband had a HIDA scan that was 17%. He has no pain but now is having attacks where he can t breath and the emergency room doctor said he has inflammation of the the frenic nerve since he kind of has a hiccup/dry heave appearance during the attacks, which are several a day. He has had CT of brain, thorax , sinus and abdomen and a ultrasound of his gallbladder . These test were all negative. He has been tx for Gerd and it has done nothing. He also has had PH test and esophageal pressures done. Could my husband be having nerological symptoms from an inflamed gallbladder? 2 years ago he had deveolped slurred speech and retrun of childhood seizures from his sinuses being infected.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013