Sludge in gallbladder, no improvement after taking Ursodiol, have pain and loose motions. Permanent cure?

Hi Doctor, Greeting for the day. I have problem of sludge in gall bladder and taking Ursodiol (300mg) twice along fibre drink as prescribed by doctor but it works slowly because as per last ultrasound size was same as in previous last 6 month ultrasound. Now, sometime I have pain & loose motion problem then go for DR’s consultation. So please advise best way to remove this diseases from root. I would be very great full to you.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012