Slower metabolism irrespective of level of activeness. Having heat rash followed by dizziness. Cause?

Hello, I am a 22 year old Female - Symptoms include: Weight gain , Hindered weight loss I have a noticeably slower metabolism than everyone else.. And if I try to eat more than once or twice a day (like a normal person) I gain weight... No matter what my level of activeness... Exercise isn t very effective and even in the most moderate of fashion I end up having to discontinue them, Because I almost immediately succumb to heat stress, mainly heat rash followed by dizziness . Recently, It has been brought to my attention that my thyroid might be to blame. So, any help as to what the actual problem may be, would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013