Slow heart rate, difficulty in breathing. Echo test normal. On medication for high triglycerides. Angiography suggested. Worried

Hi, I am Prabhat from India. I am 62. For the last one year I have noticed a slow heart rate. Holter device found it to be between 40 to 115 in 24 hours. I had some problem in beathing which has been cured by giving medicins for lowering triglycerides which were a littele higher than normal. My echo test is normal and I also did TMT test successfully. Some doctors have suggested angiography while some say I do not have any heart problem. I used to play table tennis for about 3 hours a day in University at the age of 18 to 23. I need your guidance in the matter.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013