Slow heart beats, dizziness, numbness in jaw, bluish nails, red and itchy pupils post panic attack. EKG, ECHO normal. Guidance?

Hello ! i am 23 years old male and i had a so called panic attack 1 and a half years ago. Since then i am upset regarding my heart and have taking atenolol 25mg (as per symptoms). i sometimes feel my heart slows down and also feel slight dizzy but it recovers in a fraction of a second. sometimes my temporal veins engorge as well and i feel light-headed and slight numbness in my left jaw. Sometimes i also wake up at nights with mild pain on my upper back and my eyes are red and itchy with pupils dilated. since this winter i also notice my nails getting slightly bluish. I had my EKG and Echo 4,5 months ago which were normal Please guide me in this matter. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012