Slow healing of the injured foot, feel pain while running. Is it normal?

i fell down about close to half a year ago and injured my top part of the foot , to be specific, the part where it s facing the sky. i injured one of the foot earlier(same problem) and then i fell, causing the other foot to be injured as well, it s been so long and it hasn t healed yet, checked on it and doctor said i need to walk less which i didn t because im very active. Just want to know if it s normal for it to still feel the pain when running until now.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013