Slow follicle growth, irregular cycle,taken all hormone tests for fertility. Does long cycle mean bad quality egg?

My follicle grows very slow, so I might have a cycle longer than 35 days this time. Do you think this is due to my insufficient hormone my body produces? Should I try to have an IUI done or should wait until the next cycle when it is not that long? Do you remmend I take some fertility drugs to make the cycle regular? Does a long cycle means the quality of the egg might not be that good? I had all the hormone related to fertility tested a few months ago. The doctor sais everything is normal. Thanks so much!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012