Slow flow while urinating, decrease in semen flow, testicle pain, burning under feet. Treatment?

i had a problem of slow flow while urinating. got myself checked and did uroflowmetery . was advised rapilif 8mg since last two months. things improved. but recently, i realized that there is suddenly severe decrease in my semen flow. sometimes it just does not come out. its gives me dissatisfaction during sex. There also remains a slight pain in my testicles. and recently, there remains a burning sensation under my feet . is this all the side effects? i am also on other medication like, cardibeta, ecospin, aztor and calivax
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012