Slow digestion symptoms,bloating,stomachache,stomach heavy,some home remedies for treatment?

I have all the symptoms of slow digestion; bloating , stomachache, my stomach feels heavy even when I have only eaten a small portion of food, plus more. I researched home remedies and I read about eating more fiber (which is very involved in my diet , I eat an apple a day, fiber filled cereal and pecans daily) and another site told my I m getting too much fiber. What should I do? What are some natural remedies for slow digestion?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012