Sloppy stools, vomiting sensation or feel sick on eating anything, stomach cramping on getting up from squatting position. Help?

Please help me! I have been having sloppy poos for almost a week and I don t know what to do! I m too afraid to tell my parents and I ve been trying to search for an answer for the past three days now; and still no luck. During this week I haven t been eating anything,I feel sick or I get a vomiting feel if I do. Another thing is sometimes before I go to the toilet, when I wake up or during the day I get a cramp in my stomach , like a stitch . Please someone help me!? I don t know what to do. I don t want this to continue anymore.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013