Slippery stools, urge to pass stools after abdominal pain. Recurring even after taking medicines. Symptoms of IBS?

Hello Dr. I m 27 years old and I have been suffering from stomach disorder since previous 1 year. Every time when it becomes alright again after some days due to eating some food it again goes bad.. My symptoms are very much near to IBS ...and I showed to one gastroenterologist and he gave me some medicine (Meva C) and my stomach was good..but again after 1month approx I took some food (beans or rajma ) in lunch and dinner and my stomach again gone bad...and this time I was also having cold and fever ..before my stomach gone bad.. and as my stomach goes bad it shows the symptoms of if I m out or tensed I feel urgency to go to toiled..and pain in lower abdominal and some time it starts from upper abdominal..Some of my questions are: 1. if this is IBS then how its going to be cured. 2. If in future I again met with some stomach disorder (which is very common) then which medicine should I prefer ? and do i need to tell my Dr. about IBS ? 3. this is like a cycle which is not coming to an end, I take some medicine my stomach becomes alright and then if it goes bad then again it show the same symptoms of IBS... My Symptoms are: 1. feeling pain in lower abdominal with urgency to go to toilet. 2. In beginning stool is slippery. 3. If I m out or tensed I feel urgency to go to toiled starting with a pain in lower abdominal. 4. 3-4 bowling moments a day. And i take a Antidiarrheal like Redotil is that ok to take if I face this problem in odd time and can t see a Dr. ?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012