Slipped on wood floor. Have a popping sensation. Taking Motrin. How to cure?

Hello. I slipped on my wood floor and fell forward on my left shoulder and left knee. When I pulled myself up I felt a popping sensation. This happend two days ago. Lifting the arm up hurts a lot. The front of my arm is very sore too. Motrin seems to help some. If I dont move it it seems ok. Like a dull ache. Also I should mention I am very heavy. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I am sorry that you slipped on the wood floor and had a popping sensation which probably was a torn ligament. I am glad you are taking medications but since it is continuing to hurt, I advise you to visit with an orthopedic doctor as soon as you can. I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!