Slipped on stairs, watery lump below knee, swollen leg, numbness in the area

Hi, About 3 weeks ago I slipped on stairs and hit my lower right outside edge on a step. It was sore but was better in a few days. Then I started getting chamber maid knee (a watery lump below the right knee). Now the lump is still there and my leg swells up a little each day ....when i take off my boot at the end of the day i can see it is swollen and feels tight When it gets like this the impact tissue area feels numb.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012