Slipped on stairs, lot of bruising, severe pain in tail bone. Swelling in leg. Healing time?

Was in car crash at Xmas I m still on a lot of meds for the pain but two weeks ago I slipped on my stairs and fell on my but tick pretty bad was left with a lot of bruising and my tail bone is still in a lot of pain I m unable to sit or drive . I have a big lump swell left on my leg that is very sore to touch ,I m very concerned about this . How long before I heal and is there anything I can do to help this . Ta.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013