Slipped on icy porch, pain in left elbow and on lower left back. What should I do ?

This morning I was coming out of my home with my daughter in my arms. Not realizing my porch was icy. As I stepped down I slipped down and made myself catch my fall because I didn t want my baby to get hurt. I had a little pain in my left elbow and a little on my lower left back. But now as night approaches I have the worst pain from the middle right side of my back down to the lower and it is very uncomfortable. What should I do? Thank you, AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013