Slipped on ice and hurt tailbone and head. Painful, Nauseous and sweating. Advice

Slipped on ice and came straight down on my tailbone hard. Took a few minutes before I could get up and when I did I was dizzy and starting to black out. Made it in my house but then fell on hard wood floor and and hit my head on the wall. Had headache, ringing in my ears, felt nauseous and sweating. Layed on floor till ringing stopped and crawled to couch. 5 hrs later, now have headache, tailbone hurts bad (especially when I sneeze) and am super tired just want to sleep. I am a very active healthy 49yr old female (was actually shoveling snow when this happened). Is rest enough and what symptoms should I be concerned about or watch for?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013