Slipped in shower, hit the back of head. Sinus trouble, difficulty swallowing, tightness in jaw. Any connection ?

I slipped in the shower and hit the back of my head just below center on Wednesday. It is now Friday and I awoke experiencing sinus trouble, difficulty swallowing , a tightness in my jaw and very mild difficulty focusing. (Example... I usually have no problem multi-tasking and today I have had a hard time focusing on more than one thing at a time and have been (only maybe slightly more than usual) forgetful.) I have had no vision issues and have not experienced any dizziness but I feel very mildly nauseous.... it s more of a faint nagging nausea than actually feeling like I will throw up. My neck and in between my shoulders is very tight and my glands behind my ears and in my throat are swollen but not painful. My throat is not sore but I feel a fullness in my right ear. Please advise if these symptoms are likely related or not and if the head injury could possibly be the culprit of any symptons other than the neck and shoulder muscle tightness. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012