Slipped, head injury, shock, pain behind head, bleeding, nausea. Treatment for emergency?

I was showering and I stepped out of the shower to get my towel. However, i did not notice that the floor was wet and slipped. I banged my head really hard againt the edge of the shower where the sliding door was. My aunty could clearly hear it a door away. Instantly, I stood up and was in shock and soon felt pain on the lower back of my head. I touch my head, and there was a fair amount of blood on it. I started feeling dizzy and felt like vomitting, though i was able to walk.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012