Slipped from ladder, bump on side of head. Is it worried?

My daughter who is 2 climbing down trampoline ladder and slipped on steps I was close but did not catch her the ladder is a utility step with four steps. She landed on her back sort of with her feet in the air she has a all bump on side of head cried for a minutes and then seems back to normal should I be worried? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Hello
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. The lump you have mentioned should be examined by a physician. We cant tell anything without examination. Just apply some icepack on the lump and see if it come back normal. Even without symptoms examination is needed as she is only 2 years old. Thank you.