Slipped, fell. Blacked out, breathless. Bruise on calf, back. Back pain, hurts to breathe. Suggestions?

I slipped and fell down 3 stairs yesterday. Winded myself to the point I was gasping for air, blacked out when I fell. I have a bruise on my left calf muscle , left elbow and middle of my back. Ever since I have continuous pain in my upper back... It hurts to do absolutely anything, even to breathe sometimes. What could be wrong withy back?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013

Looks like pretty bad injury. You need an immediate consultation with doctor. You need to rule out any of the vertebral fractures before it becomes worse.