Slipped disc in S2-S3. No relief with yoga, massage, painkillers. Hurts when coughed, sneezed. Solution?

Hi there. I am only eighteen years old and i sliped a disc in my s2-s3 area of my back OVER A YEAR AGO! I have stopped taking pain killers after throwing up my stomach lining and to this day have not had a full night of sleep. I do a lot of yoga , stretching and general back/ pain exercises but nothing seems to help. I have lost faith in physio and chiropractors also and cannot afford massage so my muscles are tight with little direction. When.i cough and sneeze my back tenses on the nerve and i feel extreme pain down my left thigh. Any help you can suggest would be apprechiated. Thankyou!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013