Slipped and injured knee, severe after cycling. MRI showed myxoid degeneration of posterior horn, bad pain while walking. Whats the cure?

Hi!My age is 27 and i slipped in the wash room three years back.I was having lil pain in my knee at times but when i started cycling i became severe.The results of MRI scan are: Anterior cruciate ligament and posterior cruciate ligament appears to be intact.Apart from myxoid degeneration of posterior horn of medical meniscus ,no additional abnormality m having bad pain in knee while standing and walking what is the best cure for this.What is the prescribed medicine for severe pain?is this cureable?I am extremely depressed.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012