Slipped and hit head on concrete. Having head to toe tingling, neck sore, bruising on shoulder. Treatment?

I slipped on ice when I stepped off of a step three weeks ago and hit my head hard on the concrete step. I did not lose consciousness nor did I ever have a headache . I did however have head to toe tingling for a few seconds and a lump the size of a baseball on the back of my head. My neck was very sore. I now have bruising showing up on my shoulders and all around my neck. The top of my shoulders at the base of my neck is swollen and my right shoulder is very sore. It hurts to lift my right arm up and to reach out. I am noticing tingling in my back and in my hands. My hands also are cold and sore. I am not sure if I should be concerned or if all of this is just a result of my fall and will take a bit to heal.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013