Slipped and hit head, had episodes of shooting headache. Concussion? Medications for headache?

Three days ago I slipped and hit my head in the shower against the wall. I was in such pain that I could not get up and had to sit there for 10-15 minutes. I hit the back right side of my head and couldn t stop screaming or crying. An hour later most of the pain went away but for the past three days I ve had a constant minor headache along with three episodes of excruciating pain. The first began that night when I woke up sleeping on my back. I couldn t stop screaming and three headache pills. They are Swedish and not very strong as the doctors here will not help but only advise for you to rest and drink tea no matter what diagnosis. The second episode was when I laid down on the couch on my back. The pain is so terrible that I feel all the blood vessels raise and pulsate on the right side of my head as it has just travelled from the back of my head. Moving makes it hurt so much more. The third episode, like the first, also woke me up last night around 4 am, almost unable to speak because it hurt so much and even pained my jaw. I have only felt dizzy once and that was when I may have gotten up too fast. I have not felt nauseous, and I do not know what a concussion feels like. What can I do when the pain comes and what could be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012