Slipped and fell into hot oil. Second degree burns. Elbow weaker than before. Due to bone marrow damage?

ok i have slipt and fell in a frier at my job in november 23 2012 where my arm was being cooked and obsorbeing alot of heat from the second degree burn i have not lifted anything sins the 23of november-6 of january 2013 and i would like to know by ubsorbing the heat will my cardiledge be affected and my bon morrow my right arm is very week and today the 7 of january i did some exercises for my elbow push ups, pull ups, and some weight resistents and my elbow feels more weaker then my right elbow
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Hi there,
Welcome to Healthcare magic,

Just a second degree scalds doesnt cause any damage to your bonemarrow,because bonemarrow will be protected by a very hard shell of bone cortex. And more over in any case of scalds/burns skin, muscles and nerves can be affected. Exactly the same has been happened to you. so dont worry,you consult a physiotherapist he will advise you some exercises that can improve your power and flexibility.