Slipped and fell backward. Headache, nausea, neck stiffness. Suspected concussion. What test could be done to know problem in detail?

Hi. I work as a RN and last week at work I ran down the hall as a patient there with a brain injury was getting out of bed as I heard his bed alarm. He is quick and i wanted to get to him as soon as possible. I did not realize that the floor had just been mopped and was wet. When I tried to slow down to enter patient s room, my feet went up completely underneath me and I fell backward hitting the back of my head on a tile floor followed by my shoulders and back. My symptoms now consist of persistent headaches, nausea and a neck stiffness . Also having difficulty sleeping. i went to employee health the day it happened and was diagnosed with a contusion etc. I believe I have a concussion and would like to have a MRI or CT scan to see if there is further damage. Waiting to see what they will do this week. I have been working with the headaches, nausea and fatigue . If I can get the approval, what test would show the most detail CT of brain or MRI of brain?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012