Slipped and banged head. Severe pain in head and ear. Solution for pain?

Hi slipped and banged my head on the concrete kitchen floor.On my back.The noise was loud. Then managed to get in bed,then i leant back awkwardly and banged it again on the wall behind bed. I have the most awful pain. In the night i felt very sick,and this morning too.behind my head and ear. is painfull. I cant put my head on pillow.pillow.across my forhead is constant pain and bed soaking wet too.I think ive done something wrong.both ears feel likecringing inside. I have no bruise .bad pain i gethelp.i wince when light is having fificulty in writing this.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012