Slip disc in lower back. Using ayurvedic supplements. Affected from TM?

hi sir my mother is suffering from slip disc problem in her lower back. she is been using ayurvedic medicines for that .since last year she had a problem in uterine system so it was removed and supplemented with drugs nw again she is suffering pain in her back so doctor consulted to take zodone 4mg for hypercalcemia but didnt workout so am confused whom to consult for this. many are telling may be she is affected from TM so wht to do plz help me through this she is aged 47 years
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012