1. What exactly you or Doctor meant by Slip Disc (Herniated,Ruptured, or Prolapsed)?
2. what was the cause of slip disc: Injury,Occupation or Weight?
3. any pain,numbness,tingling,weakness around the damaged disc or area supplied by the nerve?
4. on what basis is the diagnose of Transverse myelitis
(TM) been made, any history of mycoplasma
pneumonia, Multiple sclerosis or other Autoimmune disease?
5. TRANSVERSE MYELITIS occurs in combination with demyelination
of other parts of the nervous system, is Neurological examination been done,maximum time TM is associated with Multiple sclerosis, so treatment should be directed towards it, is Examination of spinal fluid and MRIbrain and spinal cord
6. what was the cause of hypercalcemia
, for which Zobone (Zoledronic acid) was given, because it inhibits osteoclastic activity and calcium release from TUMORS,so was any Malignancy detected by your health care provider.
7. Avoid gluten diet,sugar,dairy products, and use of Immunomodulators and Ayurveda panchkarma (Pizhichil, Shirodhara),consult for the same with your doctor.