Slip disc L4-L5, thyroid, recommended operation once thyroid normalizes. what precautions should be taken?

Hello Doctor, One of my employee is suffering from Slip Disc L4 L5. I need to know what are the precautions will he take during his medical course. I took him to the neurologist & he suggested him for operation. But he is also suffering from thyroid , doctor prescribed him some medicines for a week & told that operation can only be done once his thyroid become normal. Now he is a very tensed, how I convince him. Need Some suggestion. Thanks Dakhesh Nagpur
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012