Slimy, stringy blood during urination while menstruating. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

I noticed no bleeding during my period just a long string of slimy blood every time i pee , also tiny clots would come out. My periods are usually heavy but for some odd reason my period is very light this month , my pad really doesn t have any blood on it every time i check it or go to the bathroom, only when i pee the string of blood would come out , keep in mind my period is suppose to be on now and my periods usually are heavy, I don t know if this is a period or not . I have had unprotected sex a month ago could i be pregnant ?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012