Slightly raised oval shaped bump on neck. No change in lotions, detergents. Causes and cure?

I have slightly raised oval shaped bump on my neck . I went to the emergency room and they told me it was a hive. It does not itch or hurt, but now that i m looking at images online it does not look like a hive. I don t have insurance so I can t afford to go back to the ER and get charged for another visit. I also don t have money for a doctor visit. I m a super clean person. More like OCD . Didn t change detergents or lotions.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013