Slightly positive blood test for pregnancy, ultrasound unclear, clear blue digital pregnancy test done. Miscarriage?

hi my last period was on 20th march and i only just found out 2 days go i had a blood test done yesterday also with an ultrasound the guy couldn t find any signs of pregnancy and said it might be too early to say the only sign he had is that its thickening up inside me and thats a sign that i might be pregnant but too early to tell i got the results today from my blood test and the doctor said that the blood test was positive but very slight positive he said i might be having a miscarriage but he thinks i m 9 and a half weeks pregnant i also took a clear blue digital pregnancy test and it said i was only 2-3 weeks pregnant does this mean i may not be having a miscarriage and that i m just really early in pregnancy that the blood test showed up very lightly?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012